Naked Insurance

Best Financial Solution & 2019 Overall Winner

Naked Insurance uses cutting-edge AI and chat-bots to give you insurance at the touch of a smart-screen in under 3 minutes. The app uses nearly full automation to manage clients’ policies, keeping costs lower and efficiency higher. Users have constant control over how much cover they have and when; and all claims and processing are via the app. Naked Insurance charges a fixed fee of 20% of premiums for costs and some profit. Any yearly profit of the remaining 80% after claims, is given to local communities. Naked Insurance uses technology for positive change and to give clients the mobile control and freedom they want.

Other Apps