Best iOS Enterprise App
Deloitte Digital have developed the “.comm Telco Data Visualizer” app which takes big data of telcos, utilities and large corporate customer segments (in this case a telco) and visualises these (initially on the first data layer) within an interactive bubble chart to allow for 3 dimensions of the data.
The app also features an interactive timeline where a user can drag the timeline to view the various customer segments for various daily timeframes. Unlike historical telco data, the data was grouped by user behavior and analyzes the way people interact with their mobile devices as well as tracking their migration to different uses and spend patterns. In the first data layer, each customer segment gives you a breakdown of:
1. Average revenue per user (ARPU)
2. The percentage that the customer base has changed (compared to previous day)
3. Number of subscribers in that segment (also indicated by the size of the bubble)
4. Average calls in per user
5. Average calls out per user
6. Average data used
7. Average SMS/MMS sent
8. Percentage of overall subscriber base this segment makes up Tapping on one of the data bubbles takes a user to the second data layer where they can view the migration patterns of their customers from segment to segment e.g. how many customers migrated from segment A to B and from segment B to A and what percentage difference this made to the total subscribers in that particular segment. When on the second data layer a user is able to tap on the segment in the middle and a drill down displays the third data layer where the user can view additional information on that segment.
1. Customer distribution around the country via a heat map
2. Average data consumed over the day
3. Average revenue per user over the day
4. Average data sessions over the day
5. Average data voice calls over the day This app was developed for both iPad and Android Tablets and is specially customized for each telco and utility company through branding and customized data sets. It is important to note that due to the sensitivity of this data and the fact that this app is being deployed around the globe, all data and branding within the app is dummy data containing a 3-month snap view. Actual live deployments are integrated with downloaded snap view data as well as live API driven data.